|Excel 2 - Computer Class|
Event Type: Adults|
Age Group(s): Adults
Start Time: 2:00 PM
End Time: 3:30 PM
Learn how to use Microsoft Excel 2013.Library: Main Library
* Create and copy formulas and functions
* Understand relativity when working with formulas and functions
* Recognize and troubleshoot errors in formulas and functions
* Insert, delete and resize rows and columns
* Use advanced printing features
Location: Village Room (Main - Lower Level)
Registration Ends: 2/21/2019 at 12:00 PM
Contact: Mary Pelton
Presenter: Mary P.
We're sorry. The registration deadline was 2/21/2019 at 12:00 PM.